Weekly Five is a compilation of five articles selected from the past week’s EDM/music industry news.
1. Creamfields Announces Special Avicii Tribute with 40-piece Orchestra (via YourEDM)
2. Amsterdam Dance Event announces first round of acts for 2018 edition (via Resident Advisor)
3. Providence Equity Partners’ Superstruct Entertainment buys majority stake in Sónar (via Resident Advisor)
4. There’s A New Diplo Documentary Featuring M.I.A., Justin Bieber, Madonna, More (via DJ Mag)
5. Adam Beyer’s Drumcode Festival Confirms Full Line-Up and Set Times (via DJ Mag)
Event producer. Former DJ. World traveler.
Find me on the dancefloor.