Weekly Five is a compilation of five articles selected from the past week’s EDM/music industry news.
1. Steve Aoki Becomes The First EDM DJ To Be Featured In The Smithsonian (via Dance Music Northwest)
2. Chocolate Puma Talks Three Decades Of Being In The EDM Industry, Music Inspirations and Spinning For IT’S THE SHIP 2018 (via Pop Spoken)
3. Far East Movement Becomes First U.S. Act To Sign Multimillion-Dollar Deal With China’s NetEase Cloud Music: Exclusive (via Billboard)
4. Watch Hardwell Deliver a Tearful Speech After His Farewell Performance (via EDM.com)
5. Executive Turntable: Moves at Columbia Records, Pandora, BMG Nashville & More (via Billboard)
Event producer. Former DJ. World traveler.
Find me on the dancefloor.